Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
In Playtika we are in a constant race for process and performance excellence and effectiveness.
We are looking for a Program Manager with proven project and program management success. This is one of our first program manager roles and you will help establish the tools, practices, and metrics by which the business unit will execute all its programs.
As a discipline, Program Management functions as the connective tissue stitching together Product-Engineering-Design-Business to deliver project excellence throughout Bingo Blitz's ecosystem.
Project: Bingo Blitz https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.buffalo_studios.newflashbingo&hl=en
You’ll be responsible for:
- Strong understanding of Bingo Blitz strategic direction, products and services to guide effective alignment and delivery;
- Identifying issues and program inefficiencies, assign owners and drive to resolution;
- Finding innovative ways to solve problems and iterate on existing processes;
- Communicating risks, key decisions, milestones and management reporting;
- Identifying and removing barriers that prevent collaboration
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in program management in a complex environment working across teams;
- Professional certifications would be a great benefit (PMP, SAFe etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to launch new features in a cross-functional fast-growing organization;
- Ability to influence all levels of the org and gain consensus in an opinion-rich organization;
- Data-driven decision maker with diplomatic yet direct problem-solving skills;
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, work in Agile environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong results orientation;
- Some travel (30%);
- English — advanced level (strong verbal and written communication skills).
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!