Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Team Leader.
- Direct management of the people in the team
- Communication with product owners
- Coordination and monitoring of team work
- Coordination of the development process of new functionality
- Project Progression Reporting
- Problems solving in several teams: from planning and development to production
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies;
- Experienced in Scrum, Kanban frameworks;
- Proven development background;
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Has energy to challenge existed environment and implement changes;
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Relocation to Poland after 3 months.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings and Conferences. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial bonuses
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad
Come and play with us!