Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Team Leader.
- Direct management of the people in the team;
- Communication with product owners;
- Coordination and monitoring of team work;
- Coordination of the development process of new functionality;
- Project Progression Reporting;
- Problems solving in several teams: from planning and development to production.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies;
- Experienced in Scrum, Kanban frameworks;
- Proven development background;
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Has energy to challenge existed environment and implement changes;
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come and play with us!