Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for an experienced .NET Team Lead who will be building and leading a team to produce solutions for optimizing and stabilizing a collaborative, cloud-based enterprise software for online real-time publishing of compliance documents.
This product plays an important role for public Fortune 500 companies, as it allows them to deliver on time, secured and highly critical financial information to regulatory institutions and shareholders in the United States.
The main responsibility of the team is to make sure the platform can handle constant high load and performance spikes which happen during quarterly filings, culminating in the largest annual reports spike at the beginning of each year.
Clients are highly relying on Forte to own both the process and delivery of the services this team will provide. And you can be a part of a decision-making process to make this a fast paced, high performing engineering team.
Playing a leadership role on a team you will have an opportunity to grow your own team up to 12 people with the ability to build structure and process.
Team members are expected to be self-driven and take ownership of different areas of the complex distributed system and can jump into each problem and derive an effective solution.
Main technology stack on the project:
- Distributed Cloud Architecture at Scale
- Service Fabric, Azure Classic web apps (Azure Cloud Service)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- C# / .NET Framework/ .NET Core Webservices
- Monitoring – DataDog, ELK, AppInsights
- Good in planning the strategy for the team and the product while supporting the high traffic
- Knowing distributed, high transactional systems that handle usage spikes – knowing how to stress test these scenarios is a huge plus
- Ability to take ownership and see issues through to resolutions
- Excellent debugger and troubleshooter. Be able to gain knowledge on legacy systems quickly
- Deep knowledge in .Net stack, Azure classis and SharePoint (or similar)
- Kanban mindset, knowing how to group to the most important problem and use the available resources to get things done
- Ability to audit and make precision code enhancements or fixes to ensure stability in systems
- Ability to analysis code and cloud architecture to support client usage patterns
- Work with business leaders to quickly alleviate critical issues that arise
- Be able to jump in as a Subject Matter Expert on production incident resolution activities
- Proactively lead an Agile team towards predictable delivery with quality according agreed way of working and ensure expected release cadence
- Maintain technical excellence and drive the team towards quality-first mindset, simple architecture and highest code quality
- Maintain and support collaborative culture with focus on Agile values and solution of Business problems
- Ensure engineering processes are followed by the team
- Represent the team upfront the other teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Align team with the other teams, identify and resolve impediments when necessary
- Report team’s delivery progress to multiple business stakeholders and engineering management
- Suggest solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to make efficiency improvements and better user experience
- Help team members to meet professional challenges, advise on best approaches, do 1-2-1s and knowledge sharing
- Interview candidates, provide recommendations to invite right people into the team from both hard and soft skills perspective
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Attractive salary
- Quarterly bonuses based on excellent performance
- Innovative solutions delivery
- Experience collaborating with the colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Technical knowledge sharing
- Medical & family care programs
- English classes