Satellite builds dedicated engineering teams for successful American startups. We find and nurture the most driven technical talent for our clients that build innovative products and look for the truly best people to join their teams. Since we opened our Minsk office about a year ago and raised $1.8M, we already grew to a happy family of 50+ people and built a number of exciting partnerships for which we continue to hire a variety of roles.
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our team in Minsk, Belarus!
Responsibilities:Satellite's IT Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project of product development for one of the U.S. startups. You will be responsible for team management, running the project from start to finish and working closely with the product team, designers, software engineers, data scientists and QA testers to ensure that the work is completed on time.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Owning the agile processes and managing software development team
- Working closely with product owners to lead development teams across the finish line
- Providing supervision and leadership for project team members to build a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with Satellite's company values
- Creating detailed business requirements that define the business processes, requirements and expectations of the client
- Managing key project initiatives including the development of detailed work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing project progress
- Monitoring work plans and enforcing accountability by key stakeholders
- Holding daily / weekly meetings with product owners and internal teams on project initiatives and deliverables
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree with high marks
- 2+ years hands-on IT project management experience including managing projects from start to finish
- Strong verbal and written English (advanced level)
- Effective and clear communication
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and experience with agile delivery
- Analytical skills to effectively research solutions, problem solve, define and process business processes, and the ability to make suggestions to business leaders
- Team management and Organizational skills including time management & conducting meetings
- PMP certification is a plus
Why Working at Satellite is Awesome:
- Stock options to share the upside of the well-funded startup
- The PEOPLE. Everyone is smart, hard working and dedicated to the mission!
- Interesting work building products hand-in-hand with the U.S. startups
- High compensation
- English speaking environment (American founders in Minsk office)
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth company
- Free lunches at the office every day
- Great medical insurance
- Stock options
- Sponsored career development
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Additional 3 paid personal days
- Get-well packages, holiday gifts, etc.
- Cool office in the city center
- Coffee, fruits, snacks, etc.
- Flexible work schedule upon team approval
- Friday happy hours, trips, and many other unforgettable events