On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Senior Hybris Developer to join the team in Minsk on a full-time basis. You can work remotely from any city in Belarus as well as relocate to Ukraine or Poland.
What do you need to know about our project?
- Fresh Hybris 1811 and regular migrations to newer versions
- Significantly customized B2C accelerator
- AWS based cloud solution with al lot of AWS services under the hood
- The team is mainly working on new features
- Joint team with our client with 100+ Hybris developers and 1000+ FTE working on the IT solution
- Less bureaucracy. we have a very flat or structure, so you are welcome to contact any manager directly. you will not be just a picture in messenger
- Highly skilled team with 4+ years of Hybris experience in average
- Back-end development
- Working with cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture
- Taking part in the decision-making process in developing solution and application architecture
- Code and Architectural review
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of code tests
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, architects, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable andperformant code over the whole SDLC
We’ll be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java 8 or higher (more than 5 years)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with SAP Hybris (more than 2 years)
- Hybris Core is a must
- Hybris CMS
- experience with various approaches for 3rd party integration with Hybris
- Strong Intermediate English;
- Certifications on:
- SAP Hybris;
- Experience working as part of big (100+ FTE) distributed teams
- Certifications on:
- SAP Hybris
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Practical experience with:
- Search/indexing products (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Full coverage of Hybris & AWS certifications
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences
- Unlimited access to Udemy courses as well as internal training portal
- We actively support any technical improvements. As an example, we have yearly hackathons for 3 weeks, when each engineer has half of his working hours on his own idea to make the development process better
- Relocation to EU
- Medical insurance upon request
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Working remotely or in office, it is up to you to decide where you more effective
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!