1PT is looking for skilled 2D Artist to join in the launch of our own game studio Spinberry: Reel Electrifying Slots. Having committed to supply 12 games in 3 years for a leading UK betting chain, we are seriously expanding our Minsk team and are ready to rock!
If you have a passion for games and are strong in 2D painting, let’s talk to see how we can build fun content for the world together! You will benefit from a competitive salary as well as hands-on experience creating slot games while collaborating with top-notch international technical specialists (one of the previous games we built for the UK has ranked 2nd in 2020!), with math, art, and music produced in-house. We also have a game engine that speeds up the development.
- Imagination and visualization skills.
- Strong passion for gaming.
- Experience working in a game studio
- Knowledge digital game art creation is desirable.
- Highly knowledgeable in Photoshop.
- Knowledge in Z-Brush & normal mapping techniques is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of visualization in game play and character design.
- Strong 2D painting and sketching skills including a great sense of line, form and color, human anatomy, character design and environments is also desirable.
- Ability to create UV and painted texture maps for in game 3D environments, characters and prop models as per references & tech. specifications.
- Ability to create texture channels using techniques like light baking/ normal mapping / occlusion mapping etc.
- Provide/create high quality visual content, original design, illustration, animations and special effects for OnePoint products.
- Support/participate/establish the graphic style of the game to be applied to the base/bonus interface, logos, symbols, messaging, game rules, attracts, big wins, signage and physical parts.
- Style guides used for direction on occasion, specifically for license games. Set up for real time, for Unity.
- Create concepts, machine comps, pitch passes.
- Art assets delivered on or before scheduled due dates and milestones, using development tools to meet goals and objectives. Daily Agile and Jira development tools.
- Ability Participate, contribute to game design, play games. Exhibit strong participation in game development teams. Field research and internal test bed play sessions with feedback, to insure high quality games.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
It will be an advantage if you also have:
- Know 3D.
- Enjoys playing games (land-based and online).
- International customer experience.
- Cool own building within 1 min from Metro, with own yard!
- Work remotely from home or at our cozy modern office in the center of Minsk.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical care at LODE (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- English lessons (50% coverage).
- 5 No-Doctor’s Note Sick Days.
- Professional development (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club, book library).
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Corporate discounts.
Due to Covid-19, most of us work remotely, but the office is available with protective measures in place should it be more comfortable for you.