Cogniteq team is looking for an experienced specialist in the development and design of complex systems for the position of Senior Android Developer.
About the project:
Join our Android team and apply your skills towards building a best in class mobile shopping app. This project will service a growing list of world famous fashion brands.
- Development of native Android applications for phones/tablets/IoT/AR;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Close work with business requirements;
- Daily project meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in Android development;
- Experience in Kotlin for Android is a musthave;
- Strong knowledge of OOP methodology;
- Experience in application design patterns MVC, MVVM;
- Proficiency with Dagger2, RxJava 2.x / 3.x, Koin;
- Experience with Android Jetpack, Material Design;
- Experience in writing tests;
- English level B1+.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in reactive programming, building libraries & designing APIs used by others;
- Experience in complex projects (finance/bank apps, online stores, etc.).
We can provide you:
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace;
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity for remote work;
- Free English classes;
- Сompany benefits: medical insurance, sport passes, vacation at least 24 days, 3 days day-off and corporate events which is just a small part of all the bonuses that Cogniteq offers you.
Cogniteq is an outsourcing company that has been engaged in web development for customers from Western Europe and North America for 9 years. Cogniteq is a resident of the Hi-Tech Park with more than 60 employees. Our engineers developed solutions for such companies as DHL, McDonald's, Bosch, Audi, Volkswagen, American Express, Miele, etc.