Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Technical Writer to join our team!
- Communicate with SMEs to obtain in-depth project understanding and collect the required information. You’ll be cooperating with developers, PMs, QA guys, instructional designers, trainers, tech writers, copywriters, and more.
- Analyze, structure, document, and visualize vast amounts of data.
- Create and update different types of technical documentation (in English mostly). That includes developer, admin, and user guides, API references, conceptual and news articles, etc.
- Support and enhance our client’s developer portal. You’ll be creating concise and user-friendly content, developing graphics, releasing the portal, and adding more features to it.
- Sometimes, proofread and edit internally created content.
- Develop and support glossaries, content style guides, and project documentation.
- Rarely (as we have a dedicated team for that) help with writing and editing release notes.
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation.
- Experience in screenshot processing and creating simple graphics.
- Knowledge of industry-common style guides and references.
- Good interviewing skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and structure significant amounts of information.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate even chaotic input into well-structured docs.
- Experience in describing APIs, writing developer guides, and supporting developer portals.
- Familiarity with Confluence and JIRA.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Basic to advanced skills with Adobe tools: Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, or Illustrator.
- Command of any lightweight markup language and static site generator.
Experience and qualification:
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!