IDT is seeking a Middle/Senior Full Stack .Net Software Engineer to join Core Services Team in Minsk.The primary responsibility of this position is to contribute to the success of IDT's core Messaging products.
As a part of the IDT Team you will:
- Have a product development work experience.
- Become a part of a multinational and cross-functional Team.
- Boost your career with a big international product company and have new growth opportunities.
- Work on new features and bug fixes in a Scrum Team.
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and be a part of the product development team.
- Demonstrate your technology-agnostic positive attitude with the ability to learn and desire to implement solutions using various technologies.
- Work on high-performing, mission-critical, scalable, and resilient web-based applications and services.
- Drive aggressive reduction of technical debt in close collaboration with developers and automation test engineers.
Join us, if you have:
- Experience in full-cycle development from implementation to prod deployment and support.
- 1+ years of experience in full-stack software development.
- Strong knowledge of C# (.NET, MVC, .NET Core).
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers and Linux as the target platform.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases (Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of JS and front-end frameworks.
- Good English (both oral and written) – B1 or higher.
You can please us with:
- Experience in building scalable and highly-available system architectures.
- Experience in building micro-services architecture.
- Experience with clouds, AWS preferably.
- Experience with queues.
- Experience with Jenkins, build, and deployment automation.
We offer you:
- Challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about IDT:IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. We are not "another big IT-corporation" – we encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.Seems like you are really interested in this vacancy, so let’s talk!