Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for System Architect.
- Responsible for the Software detailed design documentation, System and software Architecture design, for both Server and Client side (Mobile & Web);
- Will liaise with R&D teams and various 3rd parties in regards to technical aspects of the company’s projects;
- Manage design review meetings, planning high scale solutions and review the previous solutions;
- Define and enforce code, technology standards and technology roadmap;
- Consult Product, join brainstorming sessions and assist in defining roadmap;
- Bootstrap of POCs and support for further development – hands-on or pair programming;
- Support R&D teams in strategical and complex projects by guiding development and solutions together with lead engineers and management;
- Initiate and lead integration of new technical and process practices, constraints and solutions into development and maintenance processes of the studio in cooperation with stakeholders and teams.
- Participate in codding sessions & code review process for the technology POC’s and critical parts of the system;
Work Experience and seniority:
- At least 7 years’ hands-on experience in C# & .Net Development;
- At least 2 years’ experience in System/ Software Architecture or Technical Lead;
- At least 1 year in position requiring organization and/or project management (direct/indirect);
- Extensive experience with high scale, high availability, distributed and client-server system architectures. Online Gaming experience an advantage;
- Hands on experience with MySQL, NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Aerospike, Redis or other);
- Experience with messaging systems and concurrency environment (Apache Kafka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ or other);
- Experience working under a Linux environment;
- Experience designing high scale, distribution solution architecture, including documentation and Solutions Diagrams;
- Experience in adopting “Open Source” software solutions;
- Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle management) is highly desirable;
- Desirable to have experience with Java or JDK-based languages or readiness to get experience.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings and Conferences. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial bonuses
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad
Come and play with us!