Globant is a digitally native technology services company.
We are passionate about building the new way of being digital. We want to help our clients emotionally connect with consumers, fully engage with employees, leverage the power of artificial intelligence for business optimization. We are the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale.
We achieve this with the combination of an ecosystem designed to foster creative engineering and the creation of successful digital transformations along with a drive to accompany our clients as they Stay relevant within their industries through research and events.
Globant has more than 16000 professionals in 17 countries working for companies like Google, Emirates, Disney, Electronic Arts and others. We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report.
Right now, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team at Globant!You will get the chance to:
- Work with professionals who have created some of the most revolutionary solutions in their fields.
- Make an impact. Work in large-scale projects globally.
- Develop your career in our Studios. Each Studio represents deep pockets of expertise on the latest technologies and trends and delivers tailored solutions focused on specific challenges.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be empowered to choose your career path: we have more than 600 simultaneous projects, so you can choose where and how to work.
- Be part of an agile pod. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team -or POD- works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What will help you succeed at Globant:
- Believe and love what you do.
- Make "No’s" become "What ifs".
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Background in backend or full-stack development.
- Experience in Classic and/or Lightning versions.
- Knowing about Cloud and Apex (Force) architecture.
Come and join us in our digital journey!