At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
As Graphic Designer you will work on our Digital Assets – web development, social and email promotions, help with all graphics needed for marketing team. You will work with the Web Development, DemandGen and Product marketing teams in Agile/Scrum workflow to design visually-compelling and highly-usable web applications, presentations and advertising.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Design, refine and iterate to create and take ownership of the user experiences of our web products and be a guide for our product marketing materials, advocate for users and stakeholders
- Design all necessary graphic assets for marketing purposes: banners, social posts, illustrations, PPT slides.
- Work with copywriters, product marketing and creative lead to produce final design.
- Maintain visual guidelines and patterns to ensure consistent representation of the WorkFusion brand
- 2+ years of professional web and graphic design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates a clean, refined design aesthetic and the ability to conceptualize and think design through user and marketing needs (We don't consider responses without a link to the candidate's portfolio!)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Good written and verbal communications skills, the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and advocate your ideas
- Experience working with video, 3D and illustration will be a plus
- Confident writing and speaking in English (Upper-Intermediate level)
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS, etc.
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely (on the territory of the Republic of Belarus)
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Psychologist services compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation