Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Master to join EVRYTHNG project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
About the Project:
EVRYTHNG is an IoT platform connecting billions of thngs to the Web. Our secret sauce is to connect the things that are usually not connected to the IoT such as apparel and consumer goods products using innovative technologies ranging from QR codes to printed electronics, NFC/RFID, battery-free bluetooth and LPWAN devices.
The top brands we work with such as Coca Cola, Unilever, Diageo, Ralph Lauren or Avery Dennison leverage our system to connect with their customers, optimize the flow of goods, provide trustable provenance information and fight illicit trade and counterfeit goods. To make all of this work we’ve invented the Web of Things and URLs for products being standardized at W3C and GS1.
Working with us means tackling large scale Web challenges, like managing millions of transactions per minute but also staying ahead of the curve technology wise. For instance we have successfully applied blockchain and machine learning with our customers to resolve real-world problems.
Join us to design the digital future of all the thngs!
As a fast paced, technology driven startup, the Scrum Master delivers a pivotal role in gaining consensus across the organisation, making sure squads remain focused and motivated through regular and consistent communication. You must have strong communication and organisational skills and be willing to suggest and experiment with ways of working that will assist the squads with continuous improvement in efficiency and quality.
- Facilitate various Agile ceremonies, develop discussion, encourage and enable decision making, as well as guiding conflict resolution within the squads, ultimately improving communication to ensure we remain on track
- Ensures squads are unblocked on a daily basis
- Works closely with the Product Manager to drive effective communication and commitment to Definition of Done
- Organises and guides planning with the Product Managers and squads
- Ensure stories reach the definition of ready during sprint planning and tasks are clear for the team
- Feed into the quarterly release planning cycles alongside the product team and Director of Agile Delivery
- Owns and runs the standups and supports the scrum of scrums
- Owns and facilitates regular retrospectives for Sprints, Goals and platform performance
- Supports the development of standards/tools/techniques and assists in driving Agile adoption across the organisation
- Assists with JIRA administration
- Demonstrable example of supporting improved speed to deliver quality, valuable software products and features
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with 2-3 squads in parallel
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience fulfilling the Scrum Master role for at least three years with software development teams diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Working knowledge of servant leadership, ceremony facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, team empowerment, and improving transparency
- Demonstrable knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for the practical application of scrum in teams, including and not limited to methods of burndown, formats for retrospectives, workflow inclusions including incident and bug management
- Demonstrable experience applying progress (Burndown, etc) techniques, Retrospective formats, workflow management including the handling of incidents and bugs
- Demonstrable excellence in communication and mentoring skills
- Be excited by all things Technology, IoT and People and be an ambassador for our product to the outside world
- Socially intelligent with excellent communication skills
- Experience in a startup and/or B2B organisation
- SaFE or Scrum at Scale
- Experience of quarterly planning cycles / release trains
- Advanced JIRA administration skills
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.