As a technical product manager you will be part of a Platform Team and will help to design, build and deliver high-performance, fault-tolerant and resilient solutions that are used by both internal and external customers. Our technical product managers work with engineers, system architects, devops, researchers and other PMs to deliver the best product experience and architecture in the industry. Ideal candidates love to dive into the details of complex computer science challenges and are capable of collaboration among cross-functional stakeholders with ease. This role requires a high level of analytical thinking, attention to detail, project management skills and a “get shit done” attitude.
- Set a strategic vision for your product team by inspiring and motivating the team.
- Work with cross-functional team (Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists, Researchers) to deliver a scalable architecture that meets current needs, and considers future growth scenarios.
- Prioritize platform features across multiple areas of expertise considering quality, resiliency and delivery timeline trade-offs.
- Align the team’s deliverables with other Printify product teams needs
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximize business impact.
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team.
- At least 3 years in product management with a familiarity of the software development lifecycle and a track record of shipped product with your participation
- Direct partnership with engineering teams in a prior role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, and/or experience as a developer.
- Ability to make data driven decisions and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team.
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives.
- Experience in building distributed, highly scalable, dynamically deployed, reliable systems.
- Familiarity with concepts such as Microservices, CI/CD and Domain driven design, DevOps,
- Well versed in Agile and Scrum/Kanban methodologies and principles
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English
- An amazing workplace culture with flexible work scheduling
- Stock options package
- Health Insurance
- Career development and growth through training such as events, conferences, and mentorship
- A modern office in the center of Riga
- Breakfast, snacks, lunches