We’re looking for a Full-stack Software Engineer, comfortable with working with multiple languages and technologies.You have an exciting opportunity to work on net2phone Huddle – our video conference solution for seamless business work.
As a part of IDT Team you will:
- Participate in design and architect full stack systems that works in AWS now, but, in general, are cloud agnostic.
- Implement aforementioned design.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
Skill set we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with React.js.
- 2+ years of experience with any backend platform (.Net or Node.js is preferable) .
- Experience with microservices programming pattern.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile methodology.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Linux.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
Would be a nice bonus:
- Hands-on experience with large scale products, particularly with some level of access to production.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with Lua.
- Experience with React Native
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Experience with one of those: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. TCG is one of the largest and experienced agencies in the US with over 3400 agents. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries. Net2Phone’s commitment to TCG includes rapid quote turn-around, industry leading SPIFFs and evergreen residuals.