Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Minsk, Belarus and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to world-leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, Vera Bradley, G-III, Mango, and many others.JOB SUMMARY
As a back-end engineer at Inspectorio, you will be responsible for collaborating with other engineers, product owners to design, build, release new features in a timely manner, without causing disruption to our users; working on different facets of the projects and taking multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Brainstorm, design, and develop our products.
- Design and implement reusable, testable, and efficient back-end features using Restful APIs, Microservices.
- Quickly develop new strategies to adapt business-changing requests.
- Research and integrate new technologies.
- Mentor junior, mid-level engineers.
- Good English communication skills.
- 3- 4+ years of experience in web Back-end development.
- Strong fundamental programming skills such as solid coding standard, design patterns.
- Familiar with container technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with Python and Django/Flask.
- Good understanding of Front-end frameworks such as Angular and React.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
We recognize that our employees are the key to our success. Healthier employees are happier employees who perform well! We not only provide health insurance benefits, but we also get out of the office for fun activities like weekly soccer games.
Having fun makes work much more enjoyable. We host company foosball, ping-pong tournaments and events to make sure our employees feel the love. Events may vary by office location, but the sentiment is the same: Fun matters.
When you join Inspectorio, you join a team. You have our leadership’s commitment to treat all team members with respect. All our team members commit to performing the best for each other, and our customers.