Position Description: The Software Engineer is a hands-on developer and is responsible for creating software solutions that will help grow as a business. Use your talent to innovate and transform complex concepts into clean, simple solutions. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.About the client:Our customer is Fortune 500 company. As a leading business-to-business organization, more than 3.2 million customers rely on its products in categories such as safety, material handling and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical support. Main responsibilities:
- Write well-documented, highly maintainable and performing code, with appropriate test coverage
- Investigate and resolve application issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies using our DevOps tools
- Conduct and participate in code reviews that span multiple languages and applications.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and feedback as well as conducting design sessions, assisting in code deployments and day-to-day operations
- Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, etc.
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies to provide feedback and communicate issues/blockers and communicate project status
- 4+ years of J2EE experience using an Ecommerce application framework
- Prior experience working in a large eCommerce application is preferred
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, & micro-services
- Strong cross-functional team player, ability to work effectively with technical & business contacts
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, and SQL, including complex SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Jira/Bitbucket/Bamboo
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Hybris
- Knowledge of UI development and design principles
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Healthcare & Sport benefits program
- Best hardware
- Challenging tasks and innovative projects
- An individual development plan
- Mentorship program
- Corporate events and outstanding parties
- Exciting team buildings
- Memorable anniversary presents
About N-iXFor over a decade, client dedicated development centers at N-iX have been enhancing R&D departments of a number of leading software companies and fast-growing tech start-ups. Currently, N-iX hosts over 35 dedicated teams ranging from 5 to 100 experts across our offices in Lviv (Ukraine) and Kyiv (Ukraine). The teams are an integral part of clients’ R&D. In some cases, they act as clients’ own R&D helping clients develop and launch new software products. The portfolio of clients ranges includes industry leaders as well as innovative fast growing tech companies across a variety of industries encompassing Fintech, Hospitality, Healthcare, Hi-Tech and Energy.