We are looking for Business Analyst Assistant to join our team and strengthen Business Analysis competency in Twistellar.
About you, our potential teammate:
- you have strong work ethic and business communication skills
- English: full working proficiency
- keen learner, interested to learn about business-processes, business systems and Salesforce
- attention to details, knowledge of stats, business performance metrics and various business domain would be a huge advantage
- prior experience of working in IT or on a BA position is NOT required
Things that you will be involved in:
- checking UI (in progress, control point for the demo, after demo)
- summarizing action points, meetings follow-up
- compilation of req-s in a form of Matrix, or Traceability report, depending on projects' levl of complexity
- analyzing Clients' data structure, preparing data for migration from the source system to Salesforce
- data model description (table ab. each object) + ERD based on the core relations btw objects explained as a text
- prototyping user interface, analyzing features, writing documentation for users,
- supporting Clients' teams that are new to Salesforce, guiding through the change, helping to learn the basics
To a successful candidate Twistellar is willing to offer a competitive salary and opportunity to work in a result-driven corporate culture, and be involved in the most innovative and responsible IT-projects in the world.