Playtika is a multiplatform games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2400+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work with in Core Department in Minsk office!
Work Experience and seniority:
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading);
- Strong awareness of Spring stack: (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud);
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g. Kafka);
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Aerospike, Couchbase);
- Desire to write unit and functional tests (JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito) as well as integration tests and Testcontainers Java library;
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products;
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with application performance monitoring systems and tools (AppDynamics, Grafana, Prometheus);
- Expertise in building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed services;
- Experience in decomposing technical tasks and defining level of effort for complex services.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!