Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
We’re looking for a .NET Developer who is proficient with C# and high-load.
Project : Pirate Kings https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jellybtn.cashkingmobile&hl=en
- Design & develop highly scalable servers that serve millions of players per day on AWS.
- Write technical design documents.
- Architect scalable DB solutions.
- Deep understanding of web topology and rising challenges of highly-scalable, highly-available systems.
- High level of understanding of current technologies to support multi-platform products.
- Work tightly with product departments, keeping to precise timelines.
- Proven experience in managed programming, with a significant background in server side .Net development.
- At least 3 years experience with ASP.Net MVC and Web API.
- Hands-on experience with large scale products.
- Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies.
- English (Intermediate level).
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.)
- Experience with client side development. (JS and CSS).
- Test driven development.
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience in B2C mobile field.
Nice to have:
- Experience and/or desire to learn web service development in Java: Spring Cloud (Netflix OSS (zuul, hystrix, eureka), Config Service).
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
Come play with us!