Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
- Writing logic for new features on the client side of application;
- Developing tools for the project;
- Bug fixing.
- Professional programming experience in a SOLID, IoC, OOP, Software Design Pattern, client/server architecture
- High comfort level extending and improving an established code base
- Experience in off-the-shelf game engines as well as native or custom engines on web|mobile platforms
- Experience unit testing or functional testing, instrumentation, and test harnesses
- Experience in version-control system Git|SVN
- English Intermediate + (speaking, writing)
- Being familiar with SCRUM Agile development framework
Nice to have:
- Experience in performance analysis and code optimization
- Experience with C#
- Experience in cross-platform programming
- Experience or willingness to work as a Scrum Master
What are we offering
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!