Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
Project Board Kings:
- Proven experience in managed programming, with a significant background in server side .Net development.
- 5+ years experience in architecting and implementing scalable, distributed and highly available systems
- Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as Aerospike, Redis, MongoDB and relational databases such as MySQL or MariaDB or MSSQL) and message brokers like Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Leadership experience. Being proactive and responsible person
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies
- English (Intermediate level)
- Participating in building new features from the scratch(high-level estimations, HLD, SDD, control progress, delivery and support);
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Being technical leader for the groups of professionals;
- Manage people from technical perspective(path to growth, get feedbacks);
- Collaborate with engineers, tech leads, architects, PO to identify short-term and long-term tasks;
- Being fisrt contact point to group manager and team leads for all server side questions and problems;
- Participate to solving production incidents, tickets from support;
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
Come play with us!