We are searching for a Solution Developer to join the Expert Services team to help implement client Solutions. This position centers around writing great software and consulting with some of the largest firms in the world to facilitate business transformation and process improvement.
Description of Role
The right Solution Developer will be a very capable developer with an understanding of current technology, the pros and cons of various design patterns, and an ability to convey difficult concepts to a non-technical audience to ensure the best possible decision is always made. Additional responsibilities include taking part in client design sessions, researching, implementing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and improving client software solutions pre and post deployment.
Collaboration is an integral part of the job, as developers frequently consult and take direction from management, clients, and other developers to solve technical challenges and determine the requirements of the software system. Developers should be natural problem-solvers who possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think outside the box. The Solution Developer will be tasked with creating a work product from scratch or working off a list of requirements to a customer's specifications.
The core responsibilities are:
You must be eager to code—coding is not optional—neither is good design, testing, documentation, or critical review from your peers.
You are someone who co-workers will go to for help in your areas of expertise. Your position of influence and authority is a function not of your job title, but your competence, output, and your ability to help others.
Over time, you are expected to contribute to the strategy. Immediately, you are required to bring it to life, to execute it well.
You can deal with ambiguity, helping our people and our customers to elaborate and refine their needs.
You have a desire to truly understand our customer’s needs and strive to deliver a solution that meets those needs.
Skills you should have:
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns;
- A breadth of knowledge with some expertise in multiple domains;
- Distributed systems experience;
- Effective team collaboration skills;
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution area.
- Experience with relational database schemas;
- Experience writing applications of several types;
- Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics integration experience.
Why work for SaM Solutions:
- Well-established processes;
- Professional growth by means of trainings, seminars, activities within internal PMO;
- Possible business trips to customer's location;
- English and German classes;
- Social advantages (flexible schedule, medical insurance, etc.).