Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Frontend Developer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
CRM system core, customizations and related products. The project has sophisticated cloud-based architecture based on various platforms (Amazon, Kubernetes and etc.)
Why we do it:
We work on a highly-demanded product that is used by over 1.5 million people in 120 countries all over the world.
Strong and well-coordinated, was carefully selected and is treasured by the client. We have balanced and flexible processes organization based on agile practices. 90% of the team are Senior+ level.
- Architect, develop, configure, debug, secure, and deploy high performance web applications
- Code, test, debug, implement, document, and develop programs
- Troubleshoot UI and backend issues
- Work closely with the Product and UX team to iterate designs, shaping UI requirements
- Expand automated testing coverage in collaboration with Quality Assurance staff to identify/correct defects and prevent regression
- Analyze existing code base and identify opportunities for performance improvements through re-factoring and/or re-design
- 3+ years with the following technologies: Angular version 7 or higher
- Experience writing unit tests
- Successful track record producing web applications and working with RESTful web services
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and to articulate solutions
- Ability to think abstractly and deal with problemsWill be a plus:- Ability to troubleshoot and fix python code (Django framework)
- A strong sense of aesthetic and design.
- Experience with Outlook add-ins and/or G-suite extension.
- Software as a Service platform experience.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.