Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Magento Developer to join our team!
- 2+ years of backend web-development experience.
- 2+ years of Front-end web development experience.
- 2+ years of Magento 2 development experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Zend or Symfony Frameworks.
- Working experience with Docker, Varnish, Redis, ElasticSearch or Solr.
- Experience with Git and development tools (GitHub / Bitbucket, TeamCity or similar).
- Intermediate English, both, written and spoken.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!