EVOKE is looking for an outstanding Office 365 Power platform Developer (Junior/Middle). With an impressive roster of clients, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
1. Technical education and (or) background;
2. Understanding and experience of:
- Concepts of programming languages (variables, logical operations, data operations);
- HTTP requests and methods, web services;
- JSON, XML data formats;
- UML diagrams;
3. Office 365 / SharePoint experience;
4. Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI) experience and understanding;
5. English - Intermediate level (at least);
Nice to have:
1. Dynamics CRM experience;
2. Development experience;
- Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
- Competitive "white" salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
- Work-life balance (28 days leave, flexible schedule).
- Good social benefits:
- English lessons in the office;
- Health insurance for employees;
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks;
- Solid health (compensation of sports activities).
- Positive emotions of teamwork.
- Travelling (business trips).
Welcome on board!