Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an experienced iOS Developer, who will work on the apps for iOS and tvOS video player and analytics SDKs.
If you are interested - join our team!
- 4+ years of demonstrated software development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues.
- Experience with developing with AVFoundation and AVPlayer.
- Proven experience with Swift and Cocoapods.
- Good knowledge of mobile application architecture.
- Experience working with Video tools and players.
- Solid understanding and experience with working on web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience with h264 / Mpeg-TS / HLS / Streaming technologies.
- Experience with video DRM systems.
- Experience with designing large-scale enterprise products.
- Experience with building solutions using Google’s DFP and IMA SDK.
- Experience with building solutions using Google’s CAST SDK.
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including: VAST, VPAID.
- Experience with creating CICD pipelines.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!