We're looking for a professional Solutions Architect to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
In the role of Solutions Architect you will be responsible for planning architecture-related work, analyze technical and operational efficiency of the solution, design solution delivery in most optimal and efficient way.
As Solutions Architect you will be enabled to interact with the customer to provide software architecture, design, operations expertise that leverages your deep knowledge of and experience in design principles/patterns, software development life cycle, databases.
You will develop and advocate best practices, gather and validate critical application feedback and help customers overcome their operational challenges.
- Sales engineering – helping customers to implement their infrastructure in the developed systems;
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components;
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Design and plan solution delivery in most optimal way;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields;
- 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Database knowledge (RDMBS, NoSQL, Cloud PaaS solutions);
- Knowledge of application security (including: data protection, authentication & authorization);
- Good understanding of public cloud services (DNS, networking, application hosting services, data storage services, security);
- Past experience in architecting & designing enterprise-class software products;
- Deep understanding of applications architecture and design principles/patterns;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software development;
- Past experience in consulting and working with international customers (considered as an advantage);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc);
- Project Management skills: ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process;
- English - Upper-intermediate+.
- Past experience in consulting and working with international customers;
- Past experience build project in top Cloud service providers is considered as an advantage (AWS or Azure).
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development;
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings;
- English classes at our office;
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of sport expenses;
- Schengen visa for all employees.