Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located all over the world and our team has more than 1200 talented and enthusiastic people.
- Manage the delivery organization in Belarus; report directly to local GM / Country Head;
- Work closely with Engagement and Practice Heads to understand key resource requirements and provide required contractors;
- Develop effective resourcing strategies that meet both current and future organisational needs;
- Collaborate with HR to ensure provision of a seamless and joined up end to end recruitment service to the organisation;
- Collaborate with PMs on the optimum use of engineers, monitor the use of resources to ensure effective deployment and minimise costs;
- Manage individuals and teams through line management and/or matrix management arrangements as required;
- Lead contractors’ qualification assessment process and support learning culture in the team.
Expected hard and soft skills:
- Overall 9+ years of working in IT Consulting;
- Overall 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager leading the delivery on international enterprise projects;
- Experience in working as Head of Delivery / Head of Department providing oversight/guidance on the project portfolio of the organization;
- Experience in performing resource management for Outsourcing organization;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in project management, business analysis and software testing;
- Brilliant understanding of IT-Consulting methodology, SDLC, Agile and hybrid approaches on delivery;
- Strong rational thinking and analytical approach on things;
- Proactive approach on job execution;
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form;
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity;
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives;