We are growing and searching for a skilled Cloud Architect developer to join us and to help us shaping the future of reinsurance.
CTDev is a Belarus, Minsk based enterprise solutions provider with 16 years of expertise in building custom solutions of various complexity levels in the reinsurance business domain.
We know that company success depends on the personal achievements of each employee.
Our team is the strongest asset, and together, we bring our customer to realization of the business needs. We are technologists, thinkers and investigators, and we are looking for people to join us on our journey.
We support our team in all aspects of working life, including comprehensive onboarding, professional development, mentorship, teambuilding and health care.
We are looking for a competent Cloud Architect who will be responsible for proposal and implementation solutions in Public Clouds.
In this role you will have an opportunity to define solutions to help roll-out the client’s required architecture, drive the adoption of Cloud enabling the transition from traditional platforms to Cloud ready architectures, implement Cloud-based applications which are dynamically scalable, secure and reliable.
- Propose and implement solutions in Public Clouds (Azure, AWS, Alibaba)
- Collect, analyze and formalize functional and non-functional requirements
- Propose a design for possible solution options in Public Clouds based on collected requirements
- Conduct PoCs to validate proposed solution design
- Present PoC outputs and proposed solution design to the architecture team and project stakeholders
- Define detailed plan for the solution implementation in Public Clouds
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to collect and analyze functional and non-functional requirements
- Extended knowledge of Public Cloud (Azure, AWS) based platforms
- Deep understanding of post-production activities – SDLC
- Proficient understanding of scalability principles
- Deep understanding in system engineering
- Deep understanding of security concepts and principles, SSDLC
- Experience in documentation preparation- white papers, blueprints, architecture & design documents
- Deep understanding in a networking and network security
- Experience in communication with business
- Upper-intermediate and higher level of English
ADVANTAGE WOULD BE
- Experience in an Enterprise project
- Background in system engineering (CI/CD, orchestration, IaaC)
BENEFITS AND PERKS AT CTDEV
- Opportunity of professional growth and development
- Compensation of attending conferences and trainings
- English classes at our office
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days
- Medical insurance
- Compensation of sport expenses
- Schengen visa for all employees