We are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join our Team in Minsk or remotely.In this position you will provide support in all aspects of Network infrastructure consisting of LAN/WAN, HW & SW, routers, switches, firewalls, management and monitoring systems.
Join us if you want to:
- Design, Configure, Implement and Support all network components.
- Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic services.
- Manage Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Participate in Day-to-Day Operations of Hosting and Corporate environments.
- Conduct and assist in product evaluations and research, including beta testing and analysis of network tools, hardware and software.
We would like to see:
- Experience with Firewall Technologies (Palo Alto).
- Experience with Routers and Switches (Juniper and Arista).
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS).
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure Security and Policy.
- Expertise Level Layer 1 through 7 troubleshooting ability.
- Good knowledge of BGP, OSPF, Netflow, Layer 2/3 Switching & Routing and proficient in TCP/IP.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Full medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
About us:IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
Let’s help people to stay connected together. Join us! 😉