Our customer is the world's first Open Source Online Video Platform, providing video solutions, software and services for video creation, publishing, management, engagement, monetization and analysis.
We need an SQL Database Administrator that wants to work on complex and diverse DB and Data technologies.
If you are interested - join our team!
- Work as part of production team.
- Work with the latest and greatest data technologies including Relational databases.
- Be responsible for uptime, stability, redundancy, capacity, optimization, tuning and visibility of our database technologies.
- Design, plan and implement data topologies according to business and professional requirements.
- Support R&D on data related topics and PS department.
- Research, present and communicate new data technological features.
- 2-4 years' experience as MSSQL infrastructure Database Administrator.
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach.
- Managing OLTP environments.
- Knows to handle and manage crisis.
- Familiar with SQL Server AlwaysOn technology.
- Experienced with system optimizations.
- Experienced with query optimizations.
- Partition schema.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Experienced with Cloud technologies (AWS, AZURE).
- Experienced with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!