Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
The application is a workload automation platform that provides a centralized, enterprise-wide interface for planning and controlling execution of business processes, applications, data, middleware, and infrastructure. The application is a multi-platform solution, with sophisticated core engine and numerous adapters to all major data sources, used by enterprises around the globe with well-known names.
The team is working on the tool that helps to simplify management of the data exchange between different instances of the main application. It offers advanced capabilities for storing, organizing, sharing and using job data across multiple application instances. It supports best practices for change management and maintains a complete history and auditable record of revisions.
Team structure and Workflow
The team is allocated in Minsk, top managers are in Chicago. Team members use Jira to generate backlog and to prioritize items. There is a Technical Writer who creates technical documentation on the project. The team follows Scrum. Communication mainly consists of daily stand up meetings, planning meetings, retrospective, and interpersonal communication. Team members use Slack, Skype and Zoom.
Technologies and Tools
Backend: Java Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JdbcTemplate, JaVers
Database: MS SQL, Oracle
Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Automate test cases using Java
- Support automation technology
- Develop and support test plans and test cases
- Works as a strong agile team player with proficiency in time management and multitasking to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Highly self-motivated to improve the status quo and to work with minimal guidance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Automation experience 2+ years
- Rest Testing 2+ years
- Selenium 3+ years
- Strong Testing experience (ISQTB certified or similar)
- Katalon experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Testers should be familiar with the latest browsers for manual and automated testing of Chrome, Firefox, Edge-Chrome, Edge Explore and Safari.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs
- Free English classes