Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Minsk, Belarus, and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in addition to offices in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to world-leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, Vera Bradley, G-III, Mango, and many others.
Technologies we use: Java/Android, Kotlin, RxJava, GraphQL
Product’s technical challenges:
- Local storage / online synchronization (offline-capable)
- AI ruler (needs video stream, image frame, AI model)
- External devices connection
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Ensure the performance, security, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with team to continuously improve our products’ UI/UX and technical performance to bring the best experiences to the users
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Do pair programming and code review
- At least 4 years of experience in Java/Kotlin Android
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience with Android SDK
- Application development: application lifecycle, basic UI elements & layout, basic animation technique
- Concurrency: Thread, Handler, Memory optimization, and scheduling technique
- Understanding of Clean Architecture principles
- Experience in writing UI and unit-tests
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized and production-ready code
- Good English communication skills
- Professional team and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization, education, and growth
- Competitive salary
- Work-from-anywhere policy (remote or from the office)
- Medical care and support
- Cozy office in the heart of the city
- Car parking slot beside the office
- Corporate accounts on Udemy and Amazon Books Online