Artificial Intelligence (AI) Support Engineer
There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, and DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot AI Support Engineer is at the leading edge of helping global businesses achieve their AI objectives and realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform. Working with DataRobot customers, the AI Support Engineer assists customers use the DataRobot Platform. The AI Support Engineer is an excellent communicator, technically astute, with outstanding ability to communicate clearly about complex data science problems.
While the AI Support Engineer talks with customers, they also talk with DataRobot engineering and product management teams to perform advocacy on behalf of the customer. At DataRobot we are launching a new era in support in which you assist customers, but you will also apply AI tools to better service our customers. Therefore, we are seeking candidates that are passionate about providing support and building tools that use the DataRobot Platform to provide an unprecedented support service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader and work at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence and Automated Machine Learning. As an AI Support Engineer you will be working with data scientists, developers, and IT to help solve the most challenging AI, machine learning, and data science problems.
What you will do:
- Respond to support request from customers about the DataRobot Platform
- Triage problems related to the DataRobot Platform and the customer enterprise
- Work with DataRobot subject matter experts, data scientists, and engineers to resolve customer issues
- Assist support management to develop support models that enable fanatical support
- Design support strategies and services to enable customers to gain optimal value from the platform
- Learn DataRobot Platform and keep learning and creating new products, features, and techniques
- Document customer problems and resolutions
- Develop a career in data science
What you need:
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products or AWS
- Experience with support processes and procedures
- Data Analyst and Data Operations experience working with BI tools.
- Experience with SQL, R or Python
- Experience working with Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years in an analytical or technical support role is ideal but if you just graduated and have a passion to learn we are interested
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Statistics, Math) or equivalent experience
- A degree in statistics, math, computer science, or data science
- Experience with Jupyter or Anaconda
- Experience with Data Science, Data Analyst, Data Operations, or any experience working with big data.