MEG Analytics is a technology company specializing in trading, risk analytics and artificial intelligence software. The core business of MEG Analytics is providing custom and bespoke analytics solutions to leading financial organisations.
Our research center MEG Labs based in London, UK focuses on exploring current of expertise and creating our own products and intellectual industry-platforms. Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for various business types, ranging from banking, insurance, healthcare to high-tech and real-estate.
For our new AI-powered product we are looking to expand with talents in Belarus with experience in Java and Python. You will be working on a greenfield project enhancing our platform in Natural Language Processing, Data Capturing, Content Understanding and Information Retrieval domains.
You will be responsible for developing the server side of our platform related to automatic structuring and understanding of unstructured content. In your role you will be working with applying your knowlegde to intelligent models and producing analytics from unstructured content.
Your duties will include:
Owning and leading the server side development of our AI platform
Integrating ML and NLP models to capture meta data from financial documents and tools around deployment of ML-based components to production pipeline
You are a talented engineer who is addicted to complex problems and analytical mindset. Your required qualifications and experience include:
- 2+ years of Java production experience
- Experience in full cycle of development from implementation to prod development and support
- Experience in REST API design
- Experience with Python
- Analytical mindset
- Hands-on experience with Git, Docker and Linux or other Unix systems and deployment of cloud solutions
Would be a plus:
- Experience with textual data engineering and processing pdf is a plus
- Experience of working with Neo4j
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP)
What we offer :
- Open and flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Possibility to build up a new AI team
- Development own unique AI-driven products that are loved by world top companies
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere
- Possibility to relocate to London, UK upon desire