What You’ll Do
- Take full responsibility for Implementing InCountry’s Data Residency solution for Salesforce
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery for customer and partner implementations and deployments.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Maintain strong relationships with the sales, product, and engineering teams as well as other business leaders to help support both customer's needs and company priorities.
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and meet deadlines on time.
- Ability to challenge, recommend, and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with scoping, and estimating projects.
- Build out implementation and architecture best practices and product training programs.
- Assist in training both internal technical staff as well as partner technical staff.
- Minimum of 3 years experience implementing salesforce
- Experience with deployment and customization of Salesforce implementations, including familiarity with Apex
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer-facing technology.
- Previous software development and architecture experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Stores: Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka
- Cloud Providers and architecture: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Experience integrating with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or other SaaS-based solutions
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate, and creative problem solver with the know-how to get things done and the ability to lead others to success
- Experience building best practices and training curriculum for technical solutions.
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Ability to manage projects timelines including setting realistic customer and internal stakeholder expectations
Founded in January 2019 by well-known entrepreneur Peter Yared and backed by leading VC's including Caffeinated, Felicis, Bloomberg, CRV, Arbor (Singapore), GFC/Rocket (Berlin), Mubadala (Abu Dhabi), InCountry allows you to store your mission-critical data in its country of origin, currently available in over 60 countries, with offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Minsk, and Sydney, InCountry has raised over $22m in financing in only the first 6-months of operations.