We always looking for skilled and talented people!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating and maintaining Test Plans, test cases, test standards/procedures to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Running manual tests during in-sprint activities: cross-browser, functional and acceptance testing.
- Investigate, debug and fix test-automation failures as it comes.
- Coordinate with developers, Product owners and other team members to deliver high quality product.
- Track and communicate task progress, status on in-sprint and regression testing, quality assurance and testing reports.
- Do continuous process improvement.
- At least 6 months of commercial experience in software testing.
- Good understanding of software development processes.
- Strong knowledge of testing and quality assurance processes.
- Extensive knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and ability to apply them in practice.
- Practical experience in execution of different types of testing.
- Writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, testing plans and strategies).
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in usage of Defect Management tools (e.g.: JIRA).
- Version control system (e.g. Git, SVN).
- Hands on automation experience is a benefit.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Career development plan with regular professional and salary reviews.
Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests.
Competitive "white" salary is tightly correlated with the real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results.
Work-life balance (28 days leave, flexible schedule).
Good social benefits:
- English lessons in the office;
- Health insurance for employees;
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks;
- Solid health (compensation of sports activities).
Positive emotions of teamwork.
Travelling (business trips).
Welcome on board!