Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for React / TypeScript Developer (Middle+ / Senior) to join our team!
- Build client-side applications using JS / TS, ReactJS, other frameworks.
- Write a good code you will be proud of.
- Find proper ways and tools for the job to be done (including choosing the libraries and frameworks for the specific tasks).
- Test and debug frontend code.
- Refactor and support existing code base.
- Work in a team under the business requirements to find the best and valuable technical solutions.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Experience working as a Frontend developer for at least 3 years.
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS is a must, including proper understanding of React ideology.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in optimizing frontend web performance.
- Knowledge of version control software.
- Proper understanding of build, test and deployment processes (SDLC / CI / CD).
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken English will make you a rock star.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Angular / AngularJS / Node.js / gRPC / WebSocket.
- Experience working with one of Jest / Mocha / Chai.
- Any experience in .Net / PHP / Go / Haskell / Ruby.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!