IDT is seeking an Application Support Engineer to join our team which is dedicated to developing and supporting mission-critical and resilient applications and services behind.
You’d have the opportunity to:
- Troubleshooting and fixing alerts escalated by the L1 Support.
- Responding to escalations of complaints from customer service etc.
We’d like to see:
- Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Experience supporting distributed applications on Linux.
- Experience with PL\SQL.
- Ability to write some complex queries (PL\SQL).
- Understanding how databases work (Oracle/MySQL/Mongo).
- Good English (both oral and written) – B2+
Nice to have:
- You can read/modify existing PL/SQL code.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- From Monday to Friday (work schedule is flexible). No scheduled work on weekends and holidays but on-call during weekends and holidays, typically during the non-sleeping hours in Minsk.