IDT Technologies is looking for a Senior VoIP Engineer with focus on Asterisk.
You will work in the team based in Minsk and USA which has advanced experience in VoIP. Team is building a cloud PBX solution based on Kamailio and Asterisk. We expect you to have strong problem solving skills, be self motivated, initiative, responsible.
Your daily duties will include implementation of PBX features with a help of asterisk applications or own implementation if customization is required, support of existing features. You will need to build it with respect to asterisk cluster high availability and scalability.
You are not limited to Asterisk and we welcome you to be involved in all parts of a large ecosystem built around Asterisk based on Kamailio, Java, Kafka, MySQL, Mongo, Terraform, Jenkins pipelines. You will work with automated CI/CD processes and get a chance to improve your knowledge in SIP, cloud infrastructure, networks, Kamailio.
- Experience in Asterisk: you know what is UAC, UAS, pjsip, channel, call park, blind/attendant transfer, followme etc.
- 3+ years experience in coding using any language.
- Experience in Linux environment.
It is a plus if you know what is:
- Lua table
- app_*.c files
- RFC 3261
- $au, $dp, $fU, $rU, $tU, etc..
- Port 7724
- IGW, TGW, ACL, SG
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free English lessons.
IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.