Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Right now we are looking for DevOps Engineer who is going to be in close cooperation with development teams, providing IT services to them.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
- DevOps Engineer is taking part in scrum team processes and discussing technical requirements, understanding features and sharing information with other IT members;
- Being focal point for R&D teams;
- Deployment to dev/stage/production environments;
- Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by R&D team;
- Communication with IT service owners;
- Participate in investigation process (in case of any issues/incident for specific R&D team);
- 3 years’ experience with Linux/Unix administration;
- Good written and spoken English is a must;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of CI/CD and practical experience with it;
- Experience with VCS (preferably Git);
- Understanding/acquaintance with MySQL, Couchbase (or other NoSQL solutions);
- Experience in scripting (bash or any other language that can be used for scripting) is an advantage;
- Experience with Teamcity, Artifactory, Ansible (or other configuration management tools) is an advantage;
- Quick learner and able to study on his own;
- General knowledge of ML subject;
- Familiar with any ML platform like MLFlow/Kubeflow/etc.;
- Experience with Istio, AirFlow, Spark, HDFS, any other Hadoop stack components.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes.