Teqniksoft is an international software development house with offices based out in Belarus, Poland and US. Our main focus is Data Science, Machine Learning, Firmware Development and a few startup products in Real Estate, Healthcare, etc.
We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future software testing activities of local software products.
We have been developing a platform that provides business and organizations enhanced intelligence logic and tools to automatically collect relevant information from different Internet Car Sales sources for further analysis.
This Enterprise Responsive Web Application helps to connect potential buyers and sellers on vehicle markets.
- 2-3 years + experience in web testing
- 0.5-year experience in mobile testing
- Writing of test documentation (test cases, checklists, etc.)
- Manual testing of web-application performing functional, regression, usability, cross-browser, cross-platform, etc. types of testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in usage Jira
- Experience with the Agile development process, etc.
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate and higher)
* Preferable experience in:
- Work with Ad-hoc, Grey box, and API testing
- Experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Postman
- Knowledge of BA processes
* Nice to have:
- Work with CRM systems, Jmeter
- Requirements Analysis/Testing
- Using technologies: REST API, GitHub, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Message Broker, AWS
- Experience in working in a big team (daily meetings, communication with the customer, etc.)
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android, IOS)
Social package description:
- Office located in the city center
- English language courses
- Medical insurance
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave
- Purchase of professional literature
- Sports compensation
- Compensation of external training and certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events and trips