We are looking for a UX / UI designer for our marketing team. You’ll be working on outsourcing projects with a focus on web design in the eCommerce field. It’s a great chance to work closely with customer journeys on different kinds of projects and implement ideas that have a direct impact on the income of real businesses.About our company:
Since February 2020 we have a 4-days workweek, keeping the salary that equals the standard 5-days workweek. SpurIT is a software development company based in Minsk, Belarus (Eastern Europe) with the representative office in Palatine, United States.We specialize in eCommerce, app development, and marketing services for the Shopify platform. Our products are used by more than 75 000 companies monthly, covering more than 15 mln users all over the world. SpurIT is rightfully considered to be one of the most successful companies in the eCommerce field.
This was proven by CIOReview magazine, which included SpurIT in its list of the 20 Most Promising eCommerce Technology Solution Providers of 2018.Responsibilities
- Analyze, identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems;
- Gather, evaluate and work with necessary information;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how websites function and look like;
- Create all necessary materials and transfer them to developers;
- Create, maintain, and adhere to design systems and UI Kits.
- Portfolio (eCommerce projects are a must);
- Hands-on experience with wireframe tools (Figma, InVision) and design tools Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills;
- Understanding of website development;
- Intermediate+ English level.
Will be a plus:
- Jira experience;
- Shopify experience;
- Understanding of eCommerce CX;
- Understanding of CRO and usability principles;
- Understanding of accessibility principles;
- Ability to present and defend your ideas.
- A new and modern office building.
- The office is located in the business center "Imperial" (not far from "Borisovsky trakt" or "Uschod" subway stations);
- Official employment according to the law of the Republic of Belarus (our company is a resident of Belarus High Technologies Park);
- Flexible working hours;
- A 4-days working week with the salary of the standard 5-days working week;
- 25 days of paid vacation;
- Compensation for commuting to and from the office;
- Regular corporate parties;
- Free English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Ability to participate in courses, seminars, and other professional-related activities;
- Compensation for buying professional books;
- A cozy kitchen with free cookies, fruit, tea, coffee;
- Lunch delivery to the office;
- 50% compensation for external English lessons;
- 50% sports compensation.
If you've got any questions, please feel free to contact us by email.