Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Do you love building software that thrills your customers? Do you insist on the highest standards for the software your team develops? Are you a progressive software engineer, an advocate of agile development practices, and a proponent of continuous improvement? Well if this is you, then join and energetic team of engineers building next-generation development applications for us!
You will play a key role in designing and building our market-leading software products as we drive to continuously increase our cloud maturity and mobility. You will be working as a key part of an agile team to design, build, test, and support our enterprise software solutions. You will review, recommend & implement system enhancements that will improve the quality, performance, and maintainability of our products. You will be responsible for contributing to an always improving Engineering environment by ensuring all stakeholders (engineers, architects, product owners, SREs, IT Ops…) are informed of the status and supported in their roles.
With the variety of environments, platforms, technologies & languages, you must be comfortable working in a Cloud-based Linux environment and learning a variety of programming languages.
- Participate in design decisions for new and existing application development, proactively escalating issues and seeking assistance to overcome obstacles
- Prepare and provide project status and risk assessments to their manager with appropriate levels of detail to ensure that programs stay on schedule
- Perform coding, testing, and debugging throughout the entire development process to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Troubleshoot, test, and validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions
- Perform engineering level tests to find defects; troubleshoot and debug development and production issues, collaborating with QA Engineers to develop optimal product test plans
- Work with Engineering leads to clarify and estimate feature work
- Lead and mentor junior level software engineers at various stages of the development process
- Work with QA Engineers to develop optimal product test plans and resolve new feature issues as QA finds bugs during release stabilization
- Perform code peer reviews
- 5-7 years’ experience designing and developing new or maintaining existing software applications in a software product development environment
- Minimum proficiency required in one or more of the following: Java, SQL, Python, Shell scripting
- Experience building enterprise applications in the cloud (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure etc)
- Familiarity with the IntelliJ IDE, GitHub and the use of Jira/Confluence
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to socialize ideas and influence decisions without direct authority
- Collaborative in nature with a strong desire to dig in and learn independently and as well as through asking questions
- Considers ‘best-practice’ standards, as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patterns, data structures & algorithms and databases
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical & family care programs
- English classes in the office with a dedicated teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Possibility for career development
Join us and be a part of our team!