Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Our software product is the highly secure virtual data room that allows users across the globe to confidently publish highly important business information in real time for due diligence and analytical purposes.
The underlying software platform is a complex solution, highly loaded componentized software platform, maintained by multiple teams working concurrently in US and East Europe that develop and test this product, regularly deploy new versions and support its operability in 24/7 mode (24/6 for a moment).
We practice Scrum and follow Agile way of working, we’re focused and dedicated to deliver business value to our end users incrementally, predictably and with high quality.
Our advantages are friendly team, international environment, and direct collaboration with the colleagues abroad.
Currently we are looking for a Support/SRE Engineer willing to join our international team supporting the product operational stability 24/7 (Sunday shift is in on-call mode). In addition to the pure support activities the team develops and maintains a number of support tools for day-to-day work optimization and root causing of bugs and issues, performs system health monitoring.It’s a great opportunity to learn and master skills in software development, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer!
- Support team consists of two sub-teams – in Minsk and in the United States
- Support team covers 24/6 in 3x shifts and is responsible for handling Production issues and related communications
- On-call shift once a month on Sunday
- Night shifts for Minsk are covered by colleagues in the United States
- Besides addressing Production issues (critical and noncritical) the team takes part in development and maintenance of support and monitoring tools and root causing of bugs and issues
- The team follows Scrum methodology
Technologies/Tools used on the project:
- Platform: Azure Cloud, Proprietary Datacenters
- Database: MS SQL
- Back-end: ASP.NET Core WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC WebAPI, ASP.NET WebForms
- Front-end: Angular 7+
- Frameworks: Entity Framework/Dapper, Auto-mapper
- Unit Tests: nUnit, MS Test
- Task Management and collaboration tools: Azure DevOps, Confluence, MS Teams
- Repository: Azure DevOps Git versioning control
- Cloud monitoring: AppInsights, DataDog
- Build Server (CI/CD): Azure DevOps
- 1 year of experience in development and maintenance of web application/infrastructure
- Experience in application development (C#/.NET/Angular)
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code for Azure Cloud (terraform/powershell)
- Familiar with Clean Code and Code Conventions (Naming, Structure)
- Upper-intermediate English
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are recommended
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and corporate events
- Medical & family care programs
- English classes in the office with a dedicated teacher
Join us and be a part of our team!