Delve Deeper! Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as an IT Recruiter. A top-rated Google Marketing Platform Partner, DELVE is a strategic partner for site-side analytics, campaign management, and advanced marketing science.
Join and expand our team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
In this role you will collaborate directly with hiring managers to understand who they need, when, why, etc. and prioritize a list of hiring needs, per department, per optimal start date, based on known forecasts of inflowing biz.
The position is based in our Minsk, BY office.
- Manage the full recruitment process ensuring a smooth and positive experience for the Candidates.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Exploit recruitment channels and develop current and potential partners (consulting agencies, universities and etc.)
- Perform the most recruitment activities independently, including headhunting projects, mass recruitment, campus recruitment and etc.
- Source for candidates that match the required profile using different resources (internal database, social networking sites, referrals, internet data mining, internet job boards, communities, intelligent advertising, etc).
- Analyze CVs based on primary selection criteria established with the Managers.
- Keep the preliminary interviews with the selected candidates (Web Analytics, Programmatic, Data Science).
- Present to the Managers the best candidates that match the required profile.
- Schedule the technical tests and technical interviews.
- Keep the candidates informed during the recruitment process and making sure that they have a great experience in this period.
- Ensure the attracting and development of high-talent employees.
- Administrate the database with updated information about the candidates/companies.
- Make periodical reports regarding the recruitment projects.
- Higher education required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field of human resources and recruitment.
- Experience in managing a Recruitment is essential, as confidence in conducting a set of interviews.
- Demonstrates logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creativity.
- Russian and English (Intermediate+) fluency required.
- Excellent communicative skills and a positive attitude.
- Successful experience of hiring all seniority levels of IT Specialists.
- Have excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities, and be action-oriented.
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination.
The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
No Box Unchecked
Show Constructive Candor
Don’t be an Asshole
WHAT DELVE OFFERS:
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- Personal laptop;
- Highly competitive salary;
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months;
- Corporate health insurance;
- Sports compensation.
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Mon - Fri). Short Summer Fridays (14.00 - 18.00).