At IHS Markit, we are building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that were previously impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine the best course of action in the present. We are disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team explore and push the boundaries of digital transformation technologies.
Our development team architect and design high-availability, scalable, and fault tolerant systems that are decoupled and easy-to-maintain. A core part of our development philosophy revolves around Microservices and the DevOps model. All our new products are developed using a microservice architecture, are containerized, and are then deployed on container management systems such as Kubernetes. The members on our teams subscribe to a DevOps model where time-to-market functions as a vital measure of our performance, productivity, and success. We are committed to stay ahead of the curve and we are always looking at new technologies that can enhance our product offerings.
IHS Markit is seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Automation Engineer based in Minsk, Belarus, for our currently unreleased digital transformation solution. This role will be responsible for managing and delivering automated testing as well as operational support in cooperation with the rest of the scrum team. This position is for someone who can write / execute both automation and manual Test scripts/ Cases.
The Senior Software QA Automation Engineer is engaged with developers, IT and project owners to develop and implement software testing strategies that integrates with our CI/CD pipeline.
- You have 4+ years of expertise testing web applications (.Net, Java, Angular, Node.js)
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Experience writing automation scripts using Protractor or Selenium
- Experience with IDE (IntelliJ, WebStorm, Eclipse, Visual Studio)
- Experience with bug tracking system (Azure Devops)
- Experience with Performance and load testing (CloudTest, Cloud Testing using ADOPS)
- Guides the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests using test automation tools
- Understands the concepts behind and when to do automation
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership and are proactive in terms of advancing our automation capabilities and process
What we offer
- Enormous possibilities for learning including internal and external resources
- Collaboration with Great minds
- Employee stock program
- Paid medical leave
- 6 days-off in a year
- Sport activities reimbursement
- 28 days of annual leave
- Health insurance for you and family members
- Business travel insurance