AWTG LLC is the Belarusian part of a large international company called AWTG, an end-to-end engineering services and technology solutions provider for companies in Telecommunications, Smart Cities, Industry, Connected Health, Smart Fashion, New Media, Internet and other markets that employ digital technologies.
Currently we are looking for a Business Analyst for our Minsk office to join our team.
The current project for which we are looking for an employee is an intelligent medical solution for the clinic.
The solution will provide individual functionality adapted to the requirements of the clinic.
Implementation of an intelligent medical solution for medical personnel, which contains a content management system that includes various databases and its own mobile app for iOS and Android users.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects
- Gather, analyze and manage functional and non-functional requirements
- Write requirements specifications in using standard templates in accordance with the chosen project methodology
- Represent requirements using visual models as appropriate
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders and development team at all development cycle
- Produce, maintain and manage all appropriate documentation in co-operation with other interested parties
- Be the point of contact for all stakeholders regarding Feature delivery progress, known issues, potential risks, and blockers
- Contribute to the success of the overall team objectives
- Willingness to business trip
- At least 2+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in IT
- English language level - Upper-Intermediate +
- Strong management skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good experience in project coordination, strong teamwork ability, positive attitude. Result oriented
- Ability to understand well and properly balance interests of customers and company
- Experience of requirements elicitation and documenting projects
- Writing Epics and User Stories experience
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Experience in working in an agile project and using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Competitive, 100% official salary
- Full social package
- Dynamic work and challenging tasks
- Internal English courses
- Advanced training courses and conference participation payment for professional and career growth
- Sport compensation
- Social events and team buildings