We have an opportunity for an Scrum Master to join our team in Minsk, developing cloud-based digital banking software solutions for European based clients. In this role, you will manage internal software development projects in an agile environment.
The Scrum Master also works with Product Owners and Product Managers, functional stakeholders, and management to ensure standardized processes are established across the software development lifecycle.What we do?
Leveris is converging technology, people and data to create a better way to build a digital bank. By removing the constraints imposed by legacy technology, we have imagined a better way to start again.
- Play a role of Scrum Master for one or more Scrum teams
- Plan and facilitate team level ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, team retrospectives, PBRs, etc.)
- Work close with Product Owner to drive the definition and refinement of the team backlogs
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team(s)
- Ensure cross-team coordination and collaboration
- Remove impediments for the team(s)
- Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality
- Responsible for managing dependencies between the scrum team and third parties.
- Must be excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
- Experience in the fundamentals of software deployment best practices (preferably Agile / Scrum)
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and project organization skills
- Ability to solve difficult problems in a complex environment
- Capable of actively and effectively leading a team and motivating team members to initiate process improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
What do we offer?
- Work in a scaled Agile environment with all it’s benefits and challenges
- Professional growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural team with truly skilled colleagues
- Make an impact, not just doing some abstract stuff
- A friendly team of agile-minded colleagues
- Pleasant workplace and fully stocked kitchen
- MacBook Pro 13” and 27”4K Screen from the first day
- Flexible working hours and ability to keep a good work-life balance
- English lessons in the office
- Paid lunch partial compensation
- Paid parking lot near the office
- Trusted sick days
- Competitive fully official salary corresponding to your skills
- We are members of the High Tech Park since 2015